Dr. Michael Cremo - A Dangerous Man in Archeology
Apr 21st, 2019 by forumborealis
Dr. Cremo is back in top shape to walk us through various challenges within academia in general & especially palaeontology. Some issues touched: What did Dr. Thompson contribute to Forbidden Archeology? How's the new book on it coming along? Who corresponded with Cremo on the subject & what's their reactions? Can conscioussness be measured by numbers? What prevents paradigm shift? What's knowledge filtration? Is it due to corruption, ideology, or collusion? Who controls academia & how? How has Cremo been censored? How is state abused as a truth tool? How influencial is scientism? + Hear who else is on the "Danger" list...
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* A Dangerous Man in Archeology - A conversation with Michael Cremo (S07P03)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Dr. Michael Anthony Cremo (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 19 December 2017
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our seventh series called THE CRISIS OF ACADEMIA (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)