The Lost Age of Mankind (Pt. 1 of 2) - Michael Cremo
Apr 20th, 2019 by forumborealis
In this enthralling talk Dr. Cremo address such questions as: Why is research censored & what does it say about our Hidden History? What say myths about extreme human antiquity? What's the oldest evidence for H. Sapiens? What's the total amount of anomalous finds compared to accepted evidence? Are there still missing links? Why a double standard? What's knowledge filtration? Confirmation bias or conspiracy? What's the single best evidence? Ancient Astronauts or Ancient Civilization? Is there periodic devastation? Do ideology hijack research? Are dragons dinosaur remnants? + Mike announce coming to Mytologifestivalen in Norway!
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* The Lost Age of Mankind (Part 1 of 2) - A conversation with Michael Cremo (S02P03A)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Dr. Michael Anthony Cremo (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 16 July 2015
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our second series called EVIDENCE OF ANTEDILUVIAN CIVILIZATIONS (https://www.forumborealis.net/series)