The Lost Age of Mankind (Pt. 2 of 2) - Michael Cremo
Apr 20th, 2019 by forumborealis
Our talk with Dr. Cremo continues into such questions as: What period has most anomalous finds? How many extinction events has occurred? What's the obstacles of anomalous discoveries? Is Lucy ape or human? Are neanderthals & sapiens same species? What's the weirdest evidence? Where are scientists more open? What did Madame Blavatsky relate? Are there known hoaxes? How long before all traces dissolve and nature take over? Is the human being a Cosmic Template? Is there evidence for Giants, elongated skulls, & horned skulls? And many other obscurities. + Mike disclose details about his new book: More Forbidden Archaeology!
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* The Lost Age of Mankind (Part 2 of 2) - A conversation with Michael Cremo (S02P03B)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Dr. Michael Cremo (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 16 July 2015
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our second series called EVIDENCE FOR ANTEDILUVIAN CIVILIZATIONS (https://www.forumborealis.net/series)