Dr. Stephanie Lykes - Dark Places of Desire: Understanding Paraphilia (Pt. 1 of 3: The Sweetest Taboos)
Jun 9th, 2019 by ForumBorealis
Today we speak with a sexologist to guide our effort to understand the human psyche, where we first probe the dark aspects and how they manifest in sexuality. Some of the issues explored: What's the 4 levels of sex? How to define paraphilia? What are the causes to them? What are the common kinks & fetishes? How to distingusih between pathology & healthy? What makes something taboo? Nature or nurture? What triggers attraction? Can sexuality be healing? What's normal? Where's the limit? What role has trauma, shame, power, & control in sex? What's the common male & female fantasies? And hear why Fifty Shades of Grey is a terrible movie...
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Dark Places of Desire: Understanding Paraphilia (Pt. 1 of 3 The Sweetest Taboos) - A conversation with Dr. Stephanie Lykes
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Dr. Stephanie Lykes (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 09 June 2019
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our eighth series called BETWEEN ADAM & EVE (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)