Dr. Stephanie Lykes - Dark Places of Desire: Understanding Paraphilia (Pt. 2 of 3: More Blood, Sweat, & Tears)
May 12th, 2020 by ForumBorealis
Our scrutiny of the prevalent dispositions subsist, among others: What's root psychology of age play? What ways do age become kink? Kink vs exploitation? Is love possible in uneven relationships? Why's youth celebrated? When is our sexual peak? What of role-play? What causes beastiality? Is kink class based? Do juvenile experience shape desire? Does PUA work? What's the 2 seduction trends? Are we responsible for our taste & will rebuke amplify it? Love vs Desire? Is polyamory natural? Is age gap or voyeurism & exhibitionism gender-related? Different attraction triggers for sexes? Do they evolve with maturity? + Hear what guys MUST avoid in masturbation!
WARNING: This show contains topics that some may find disturbing. Listen at your own discretion.
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Dark Places of Desire: Understanding Paraphilia (Pt. 2 of 3: More Blood, Sweat, & Tears) - A conversation with Dr. Stephanie Lykes
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Dr. Stephanie Lykes (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 09 June 2019
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our eighth series called BETWEEN ADAM & EVE (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)