Wal Thornhill - This is our Electric Universe (Pt. 1 of 2: All Body Electric)
Feb 1st, 2020 by ForumBorealis
The EU model has stroke our contemporary scientific cosmology like lightening, but what exactly does it declare? Wal joins the Forum to let us in on its geeky details. Some issues addressed: How did the model emerge? What's electricity? What has plasma research discovered? Why's math problematic? Is the Universe static or pulsating? How to base science in practical research? What's the nature of particles? Why's the LHC experiments nonsense? Why's both Einstein & Bohr wrong? Is Anti-Gravity possible? Particles or Waves? How to explain black holes, gravitation, & entanglement? What's the primary Cosmic force? ... And what did the Ancient Greeks know?
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* This is our Electric Universe (Part 1 of 2: All Body Electric) - A conversation with Wallace Thornhill (S07P05A)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Physicist Wallace Thornhill (https://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: Recorded: 09 May 2019
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our 7th series called THE CRISIS OF ACADEMIA (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)