Miguel Conner - Gnostic Revolutions: Sex, Psychonautics, & The Sacred Feminine
Apr 24th, 2021 by ForumBorealis
Miguel returns to lead us further down the gnostic rabbit hole, with points like: Was man originally 1 gender? Is Sophia a resurrection of the divine feminine? Do the bible have traces of her? What befell Lilith, the first female? Who raped Eve & why? Did Demiurge become Satan? Are we in hell? Will spilt seed attract unborn spirits? Who drained the Archon force? What begot the dark goddess aspect? Is incubation key to contact the other side? Why did gnosis span from hedonism to celibacy? What was Jesus initiated into? Did he wed Mary? Was Judas history's first patsy? Did Sabbateans hail evil as a short cut? Is Buddhism gnostic? + Hear our homage to Hypatia!
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Gnostic Revolutions: Sex, Psychonautics, & The Sacred Feminine - A conversation with Miguel Conner.
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Episode Cover Art © Andrew Gonzalez (https://andrewgonzalez.storenvy.com/).
* Guest: Host Miguel Conner (https://www.forumborealis.net/guests).
* Recorded: 07 January 2021.
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net.
* This Program is part of our sixth series called EXPLORING ESOTERIC PHILOSOPHY (http://www.forumborealis.net/series).