Paul Lappin - The Green Man & The Arcadian Shepherds (Pt. 1 & 2)
Jan 13th, 2020 by ForumBorealis
Do we finally have evidence for who's behind the Shakespeare project, Rosicrucian Order, & Oak Island mystery? As our guest explain, there's a woodblock carving trail from 1500's all the way to 1890 - where the trace vanish! How does Nicolas Poussins "Shepherds of Arcadia" fit with this? Why did the Shakespeare publications bear a damaged Green Man? Why was Bacons publications the only not to bear a Green Man? Hear the WHEN, WHERE, & especially WHO, revealed by this investigation, resonating with the work of both Petter Amundsen & Daniel Ronnstam. AND: Could Father CR+C refer to Christoff Rab Corvinus?
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* The Green Man & The Arcadian Shepherds (Part 1 & 2) - A conversation with Paul Lappin
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Engineer Paul Lappin (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 28 Nov 2015
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our fourth series called FROM SOLOMON'S TEMPLE TO ARCADIA (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)