Hitler’s Escape to Argentina (Pt. 1 of 2) - Harry Cooper
Apr 22nd, 2019 by forumborealis
Today we are joined by Harry Cooper, who has investigated the Hitler suicide myth for decades with cutting-edge primary research, indicating that Hitler & his inner circle survived and re-settled in South-America, as disclosed in his 3 books on the matter. In the first half, we converse about the escape, addressing such questions as: When did Hitler flee the bunker? How did they get away? What route was used? For how long was this planned? Who knew and was involved? Was it sanctioned by the Allies? What did exile-Germans know? And other relevant matters. We even learn that Eva Braun may have been alive as late as in 2012!
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Hitler's Escape to Argentina (Part 1 of 2) - A conversation with Harry Cooper (S01P08A)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Commander Harry Cooper (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 28 October 2015
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our first series called TIMELINE OF A BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)