Dr. Brooks Agnew - The Case for a Hollow Earth (Pt. 1 of 2)
Jan 12th, 2020 by ForumBorealis
Hold onto your tinfoil hat as we spin down to the rabbit hole bottom, for the big question of Earth's true nature. To understand this shocking theory, we sift it in everything from myth to science. Pt. 1 focus on its history, with points like: How old is man? How old is earth? How deep is it? Is the core Plasma? What say the worlds Creation myths? How did Ancient Egyptians avoid the flood? Can HE explain Continental Drift & Expanding Earth theory? Is it congruent with Pole Shift? Are Quasars exits & Black Holes entries of the Einstein-Rosen wormhole bridge? Why did the Moon resound for hours? + hear Al's attempt to follow Holberg's Niels Klim path underground!
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* The Case for a Hollow Earth (Part 1 of 2) - A conversation with Dr. Brooks Agnew
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Dr. Brooks Alexander Agnew (https://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 03 Aug 2018
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our third series called POLAR MYTHS & MYSTERIES (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)