Dr. Christopher McIntosh - Hyperborea: The Mystic North
Apr 18th, 2020 by ForumBorealis
Now we turn to the Arctic area where the guest guide us through topics like: Did an advanced culture inhabit the ancient north? Where was Ultima Thule? Where did the northerners migrate & settle? Who were the Picts? Did ancients know Platonic Solids? Was Odin a person? What say old maps? Whence derive the Runes? What say the Vedas & Megaliths? What's the linguistic evidence? Did Neanderthals worship bears? Did Barchenko discover pyramids in the Kola Peninsula? Did Gurdjieff, Roerich, Lama Govinda, & Blavatsky locate Shambala? Is Shamanism remains of an old religion? Common origins or archetypes? What of labyrinths? + Hear how gods may be Egregores!
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Hyperborea: The Mystic North - A conversation with Dr. Christopher McIntosh.
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Dr. Christopher McIntosh (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests).
* Recorded: 18 April 2020.
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net.
* This Program is part of our third series called POLAR MYSTERIES (http://www.forumborealis.net/series).