Rise of the Nazi Cult (Pt. 1 of 2) - Peter Levenda
Apr 20th, 2019 by forumborealis
Is the Nazi philosophy based upon magical and occult currents? Who were the players influencing Hitler and the ideology of the Third Reich? Did they have ties to Theosophy, O.T.O., Golden Dawn, and other esoteric groups? What was the Nazi-Occult groups? Who had genuine lineages? Why did the Nazis send expeditions to Tibet, Antarctica, and other remote places? What was the ideological and spiritual differences between the top echelon of the Reich? Peter Levenda drops by the Forum and elaborates on all of this and more, notwithstanding the occult roots of Nazism... And we give a short obituary to Dr. Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke.
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Rise of the Nazi Cult (Part 1 of 2) - A conversation with Peter Levenda (S01P04A)
* Guest: Historian Peter Levenda (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 27 May 2015
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our first series called TIMELINE OF A BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)