Daniel Ronnstam - An Oak Island Game Changer
Apr 22nd, 2019 by forumborealis
Daniel is back with an important update: Based upon his theory (explained in our previous talk), he used the Baconian codes to explore a site they point to and - lo & behold - made a huge discovery! What did he find? Where is it? How did he find it? Is this the final point X? Will there be excavations? What does the local authorities say? Daniel answers all of this, notwithstanding discussing several other aspects of the R+C-Shakespeare-Bacon-Oak Island mystery. We also reflect upon the road ahead. AND some good news: After the recording of this program, he now has investors backing him so we all can find out what lies beneath...
POSTSCRIPT: After this recording, Daniel has now attained investors so that an excavation can finally be done - a process that is ongoing with actual findings.
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* An Oak Island Game Changer - A conversation with Daniel Ronnstam (S04P17)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Cryptographer & Musician Daniel Fredrik Ronnstam (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 06 January 2016
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our fourth series called FROM SOLOMONS TEMPLE TO ARCADIA (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)