Operation JB & the Man from ODESSA (Pt. 1 of 2) - Laurence De Mello
May 4th, 2019 by forumborealis
A new "Hunting Bormann" episode where facts outplay fiction: Investigative journalist De Mello share some of her research on the Spider, ODESSA, MI6, and all sorts of murky stuff in WW2's aftermath. In part 1 we look into such topics as how did the Brown Eminence get out of Berlin? Who helped him? Where did he go? How was Ian Fleming involved? What happened to Hess? What about Mengele, Barbie & other big shots? What was Churchill up to? Who was Christopher Creighton & what did he know? What was Op. James Bond? What's the root to the Manhattan project? And hear Laurence's smoking gun to prove Bormann's escape...
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Operation James Bond & the Man from O.D.E.S.S.A. - A conversation with Laurence De Mello (S01P12A)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Journalist Laurence Laura Helen Pereira De Mello (https://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 14 April 2017
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our first series called TIMELINE OF A BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)