Peter Levenda - Hitler’s Ratline & the Nazi Cult in Diaspora (Pt. 1 of 2)
Aug 2nd, 2019 by ForumBorealis
Now that forensic science finally has debunked "Hitler's scull", what evidence remains that der Führer suicided in the bunker? Can that also be debunked? Is there evidence to the contrary - that he in fact fled together with other key personnel? If so, how was this conducted and to where did the ratlines lead? Who was responsible for these Ratlines? What other noteworthy Nazis do we know got away? Peter Levenda joins us again, to account for Hitler's escape and the wild circumstances at the end of WW2 exploited by Bormann's fleeing hordes... and we even hear about an outlandish conspiracy theory that British Intel is run by satanists!
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Hitler's Ratline & the Nazi Cult in Diaspora (Part 1 of 2) - A conversation with Peter Levenda (S01P6A)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
*Guest: Historian Peter Levenda (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 14 October 2015
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our first series called TIMELINE OF A BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)