Shakespeare Decoded (Pt. 1 of 2: Bacon, Father CRC, & the Templar Treasure in Nova Scotia) - Petter Amundsen
Apr 17th, 2019 by forumborealis
How is the Shakespearean plays connected to Francis Bacon, King James I, Henry Neville, Ben Jonson, Thomas Bushell & others? Why was the illiterate brute Will Shaxper credited? Who's the Stratfordians, Baconians, Oxfordians, & Marlowians? Did William D. Gann (as related by Ignatius Donnely), Sepharial (Dr. Walter Gorn), Manly P. Hall, & Hugh Black decode secret messages in the plays? Petter checks in with amazing discoveries on purposely designs (steganography, geometry, cyphers, ciphers, & codes) unraveling an origin to R+C, proto-Masons, lost Templar Treasure, & mission for a 2nd renaissance: "Instauratio Magna" (Great Instauration).
NB! LINKS TO THE FREE DOCUMENTARIES are fully listed in the guest presentation page of Petter Amundsen at our website.
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Shakespeare Decoded: Bacon, Father CRC, & the Templar Treasure in Nova Scotia (Part 1 of 2) - A conversation with Petter Amundsen (S04P12A)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Cryptographer & Musician Petter Ivar Amundsen (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 23 July 2015
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our fourth series called FROM SOLOMON'S TEMPLE TO ARCADIA (https://www.forumborealis.net/series)