Shakespeare Decoded (Pt. 2 of 2: Bacon, Father CRC, & the Templar Treasure in Nova Scotia) - Petter Amundsen
Apr 17th, 2019 by forumborealis
We continue examining the mystery of Shakespeare's Treasure Map that Petter uncovered, focusing upon some of its whole volume of evidence, answering such questions as: Why is the Swamp at Oak Island point X? What do experts say about this? What persons was involved in this gigantic project? What does the 7 Steps to Mercy mean? What parts of the Shakespearean plays was manipulated to carry the codes? What evidence substantiate his findings? Is Nolans Cross really a Tree of Life? What's the consequences if Petters hunch about the contents of the treasure is right? + many more. And you learn where you can see everything for free.
LINKS TO THE FREE DOCUMENTARIES are listed in the guest presentation page of Petter Amundsen at our website.
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Shakespeare Decoded: Bacon, Father CRC, & the Templar Treasure in Nova Scotia (Part 2 of 2) - A conversation with Petter Amundsen (S04P12B)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Cryptographer & Musician Petter Ivar Amundsen (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 23 July 2015
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our fourth series called FROM SOLOMON'S TEMPLE TO ARCADIA (Playlist: https://www.forumborealis.net/series)