Scott Wolter - Templars in America (Pt. 2 of 3: Concealed Treasures & Recovered Journals)
Jan 8th, 2021 by ForumBorealis
Now a bombshell: Apart from the Larmenius Charter showing the Templar lineage, & the Scrolls of Onteora showing the story of their treasures - now the journals of the Sinclair & Wemyss clans has been found. Some of the topics raised: What do they reveal? Did Earl Henry visit America? Did they bond with natives? Did they meet the Kensington party? How was Norway & Scotland linked? Was the Zeno brothers involved? Did they practice Norse & Celtic paganism? How's Freemasons, Knights Templars, & Cistercians tied in? What did the Vatican know? What of Francis Bacon? What of Oak Island? + Hear what the Templar treasure was & where it's buried...
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Templars in America (Pt. 2 of 3: Concealed Treasures & Recovered Journals) - A conversation with Scott Wolter
* Bumper Tune: Ballad of Sir Sinclair - Traditional Norwegian song from Faroe Islands
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Geologist Scott Fred Wolter (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 11 December 2019
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our fourth series called FROM SOLOMONS TEMPLE TO ARCADIA (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)