This is the Black Economy (Pt. 1 of 2) - Catherine Fitts
Apr 17th, 2019 by forumborealis
Former Federal Commissioner for HUD under Bush Sr spills the beans about global financial fraud, mortgage scams, & the Black Budget. In part 1 Mrs. Fitts share her personal journey of discovery from Wall St to the Bush regime. In Part 2 we take on specific facts & figures, understanding the global black economy & how it's larger than the white. Some issues touched: What's the Deep State's nature? How's the plunder of the public done? How do they get away with their covert schemes? How many trillions have disappeared? What's the big milking cows? What's the loot used for? And hear the Arlington Institute's offer to introduce an alien...
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* This is the Black Economy - A conversation with Catherine Fitts (S01P22A)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Commissioner Catherine Austin Fitts (https://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 29 April 2017
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our first series called TIMELINE OF A BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION (https://www.forumborealis.net/series)