Why Scientism is wrong about Everything (Pt. 1 & 2) - Alex “Skeptiko” Tsakiris
Apr 18th, 2019 by forumborealis
Mr. Skeptiko joins the conversation & debunks the cult of Scientism. We explore many issues ruining academia & corrupting society, and also indulge in an ontology debate (such as waves vs particles). Apart from exposing the fanatical materialists & militant new atheists, we ask: Why are Intel agencies involved in paradigm shaping? Who stands to gain? Why do controllers fear metaphysics? Why is scientific research ignored? What do the suppressed data show? Ought we distinguish between science as a method & as an institution? Can it be liberated from its corporate & ideological grip? And hear why "science" is wrong & about what...
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Why Scientism is wrong about Everything - A Conversation with Alex "Skeptiko" Tsakiris (S07P01)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: Host Alexander Tsakiris (https://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 13 March 2017
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our seventh series called THE CRISIS OF ACADEMIA (https://www.forumborealis.net/series)